Cornerstone Student Ministry
We always have something going on at The Warehouse, our ministry for 6-12 grade students!
Our Goal: To create environments where students can grow strong in their faith with Jesus while developing healthy relationships with others - because life is better together.
Top 10 Things to Know About The Warehouse:
- Weekend Service Times: Our weekend service times are Saturdays @ 6 pm and Sundays @ 9 & 11 am. Our services include a time of worship with our very own, Warehouse Worship Collective, an interactive game, a practical & biblical message, and small groups by grade and gender with 1-2 adult small group leaders who are to partner with you.
- Our Facility: The Warehouse facility is just across the street from our main Cornerstone Ministries Church building and has its own sanctuary called Stage 127, a full-size gym, a lobby with a video game wall, ping pong, pool tables, air hockey & a climbing tread-wall, and a café with the best milkshakes in town.
- Wednesdays @ The Warehouse: During the school year (Sept.-May) we have Wednesday night programming called, Wednesday @ The Warehouse from 7-8:15 pm. Students love our mid-week service which has a completely different feel from our weekend services.
- Calendar of Events: We always have lots going on at The Warehouse! Check out our Warehouse Upcoming Events Calendar for the full list and all pricing.
- Camps, Retreats & Mission Trips: A place where we see incredible growth in our students’ lives is at our weeklong summer camp called Vertical Camp, our Weekend Retreat, and our Middle School and High School Mission Trips. There is just something about eliminating the distractions of life that bring our relationship with God into full focus.
- Event Registration: We have all our event registrations online. Students and parents can register for all our Events/Camps/Retreats on our Cornerstone Happening Now page.
- YouTube: The Warehouse YouTube Channel is constantly being updated with new videos! Be sure to check out our current weekend message series, event highlight videos, mission trip videos, and more.
- Texts & Emails: To keep students and parents up to date, we send periodic text messages and/or emails. If you aren’t receiving those texts/emails but would like to, just email us at
and we’ll gladly add you.
- Social Media: A great way to stay connected with us is through our social media accounts. Follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook.
- Our Staff & Volunteers: We have 4 staff members and over 75 volunteer leaders who serve at The Warehouse. Here is our staff:
- JD Lowry, Student Ministries Pastor
- Joel Guinen, Middle School Ministries Pastor
- Mary Beth Mascilli, Administrative Assistant //
- Andrew Baum, Student Ministries Intern //
We're here to help so if you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to call us at 724-733-0070 ext 223 or email us at