Thanks for your interest in Cornerstone Ministries. If you have never been here, and would like to check us out, we’d love to help you plan a visit.
If you have already attended services and are wondering what your next step should be here are a few suggestions:
- Consider joining a small group
- Find a place to serve
- Participate in an Academy class. If you are new to church in general, we especially recommend Starting Point, happening every fall.
If you have questions, one of our Connections Team volunteers would be happy to meet over a cup of coffee or talk with you on the phone. Yes, I'd like to speak with a Connections volunteer
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. (1 Corinthians 12: 27)
How will you use your gifts and talents to make an eternal impact? Serving at Cornerstone will allow you to grow in your relationship with God, connect with others in meaningful service, and make a difference that will last beyond your lifetime. There are over 40 ministry teams, and at least one of them is sure to be a place where you can serve with time, talent and passion.
MEN’S & WOMEN’S MINISTRIES
That you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. -(Romans 1:12)
One of the goals of Cornerstone Ministries is to offer different opportunities for connection as well as personal and spiritual growth. The Men’s and Women’s Ministries exist to build up, equip and strengthen men and women to grow as a community, to live God’s Word and to touch the lives of others through Christ.
- Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study 9:30-11:30 AM The Loft Ann Tanis
- Tuesday Evening Women's Bible Study 7:00-9:00 PM The Loft Cici Broxie
- Tuesday Night Mom Time (Sept. - May) 7:00-8:30 PM Antioch Hall Kim Bracewell
- Tuesday Night Men's Group 7:00 -9:00 PM Classroom 103 Mark Christie
- Tuesday Night Onsite Couples Groups email Pastor Mark Thomas -
- Wednesday Morning Men's Bible Study 8:00-9:00 AM Fireside Chapel Don Walczak
- Wednesday Morning Mom2Mom (Sept. - May) 9:30-11:30 AM Kids Rec Room Marisa Matthews
- Wednesday Night Academy Classes (Sept. - May) 7:00-8:15 PM Whole Church Ann Tanis
- Saturday Morning Women's Group 10:00 - 11:30 Room 101 Debbie LaPay
- Men’s Saturday morning breakfast and Bible study 7:30 eat/8:30-10:00AM Bible study Antioch Hall Mark Thomas
- Various Home Groups email Pastor Mark THomas ( )
- Various events and outings throughout the year-Be sure to check the Happening Now page often
CONNECT WITH THE MEN’S and women's CONNECTION
In a larger church like Cornerstone, developing meaningful relationships might feel challenging. Small groups create an easy opportunity for people with similar interests or facing similar issues in life to connect, build friendships and grow in faith. Groups come in all shapes and sizes with a wide variety of meeting times and locations throughout the week. We really do offer something for practically everyone.