Thanks for your interest in Cornerstone Ministries. If you have never been here, and would like to check us out, we’d love to help you plan a visit.
If you have already attended services and are wondering what your next step should be here are a few suggestions:
- Consider joining a small group
- Find a place to serve
- Attend one of our Meet & Greet events (they typically happen every other month)
- Participate in an Academy class. If you are new to church in general, we especially recommend Starting Point, happening every fall.
If you have questions, one of our Connections Team volunteers would be happy to meet over a cup of coffee or talk with you on the phone. Yes, I’d like to talk with a connection volunteer
Everyone wants to make a difference and we believe that serving others is one of the most significant ways you can do this. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new people. We have all been given talents, abilities and interests that we can use to bless others and to bring honor to Christ. Cornerstone has all kinds of opportunities that allow you to serve as little or as often as you like.
Whether it’s helping take care of children in the nursery, greeting guests with a friendly smile, playing an instrument, or simply helping someone find a parking space, there’s a place here for you.
MEN’S & WOMEN’S MINISTRIES
That you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. -(Romans 1:12)
One of the goals of Cornerstone Ministries is to offer different opportunities for connection as well as personal and spiritual growth. The Men’s and Women’s Ministries exist to build up, equip and strengthen men and women to grow as a community, to live God’s Word and to touch the lives of others through Christ.
- Men’s Saturday morning breakfast and Bible study
- Tuesday morning and evening Bible studies for women
- Mom2Mom, a weekly, morning gathering of moms of all ages for fun and fellowship
- MomTIME, a monthly gathering for moms held on Tuesday evenings.
- Various events and outings throughout the year-Be sure to check the Happening Now page often
In a larger church like Cornerstone, developing meaningful relationships might feel challenging. Small groups create an easy opportunity for people with similar interests or facing similar issues in life to connect, build friendships and grow in faith. Groups come in all shapes and sizes with a wide variety of meeting times and locations throughout the week. We really do offer something for practically everyone.