Student Ministry (Grades 6-12)
Your children matter to us!
The goal of the Student Ministry program at Cornerstone is to partner with families so that we can be an additional voice of influence in students’ lives. We aim for our ministry to reinforce lasting values and timeless biblical truths in a relevant manner that will help students navigate through their daily decisions. We also want to have a good time along the way as we strive to bring clarity to the questions students wonder about most.
Opportunities For Students To Come Together
- Weekend Services: Saturday at 6 p.m. & Sunday 9 & 11 a.m.
- Midweek Programs for Middle and High School students on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. (September - May)
- Small groups (groups formed by grade and gender)
- Scheduled activities and events
Opportunities For Our Students To Serve God And Others
- Student Ministries worship team
- Student Ministries A/V and Tech team
- Short-term missions trips (local, national, and overseas)
- Ministry/Service events around the greater-Pittsburgh area
- Assisting with Cornerstone's food pantry
- Volunteering for Cornerstone KIDZ events